question about Jaws and the AllInPlay web site

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:03:37 -0500

Hi All,
If anybody on the list is a member of the AllInPlay web site would you
please get in touch with me privately if you have had the problem described
below and if you've found a solution?

When playing poker on AllInPlay, Jaws won't stop talking when I press any
key.  Actually I say that it doesn't, it does as long as the poker scripts
are in the AllInPlay poker folder, but after I copy them over to the Jaws
enu folder and they are in both places that is when this problem starts.  If
I leave the scripts only in the poker folder, when I press the control key
and 1 through five to read my cards, or when I press shift-tilde to see what
my hand is, it tells me the function of that key combination before reading
the cards and that is as annoying as not being able to shut Jaws up by
pressing a key.

If anybody has had this problem and has found a solution please e-mail me
privately so that we don't clutter the list with something that probably the
majority of list members won't be interested in.  Smile.
Troy