question about Jaws 6 and the DOS box

  • From: Troy Burnham <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:04:25 -0600

Hi All,
Maybe I shouldn't be complaining but I'm running Windows-XP home and when I
use Jaws 6 and go to the DOS prompt and try to play a football game that I
had from a long while back, no matter if I have the cursor set to only read
highlighted text or the entire screen it still reads the entire screen, and
I can't get the Jaws cursor to read me anything.  Am I missing something
here or is this just the way it is?
Troy