question about Jaws!

  • From: "Steve L" <lanes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 22:49:44 -0400

Hello everyone,
I just join today.  My name is Steve.  I do have a question and I am hoping
someone could help.

I made a folder for food recipes.  I am able to put the recipes that I get from
the recipe list in the folder.

My problem is, when I write my own recipes in out look and put them in the same
folder that the list recipes are in.  What happens is when I open the lists
recipes jaws reads the , from line and then goes on to read the subject line
then goes on to read the body of the message  and this is great!  But when I
open my recipes jaws only reads the to line!  Could someone tell me how I could
get Jaws to go to the body of the message on the recipes that I wrote?

I sure would be very thankful for any help!  Steve