Re: punctuation verbosity

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:02:17 -0700

    Hi Eileen,
I am guessing that you are calling "notepad" text pad. Anyway, have the text
pad open first. Then Press "ins. + 6" to open the configuration manager for
text pad. Now, make your changes as you did before. The punctuation set to all
should read all the punctuation, all the time when you are in text pad. In this
case, the configuration manager is application specific.
Debbie
Debbie & Jesse