punctuation, getting th4ere

  • From: "David Hardingham" <jarhead4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:15:29 -0400

Hi folks, no one responded to my last post so here is what I have been able to
figure out. I have gotten as far as trying to select control by jaws or
synthasier and find both of them checked. I cannot seem to figure out how to
select either one, tried space bar and enter with no luck. Both of them say
checked. Help please, David