problems with outlook express 6 and jfw 6.0

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 12:12:27 -0500

I remember seeing earlier posts in which my problem may have been discussed.

Running XP Pro with service pack 2 and Jaws 6.0, I find that, with longer
messages, scrolling slows down and usually stops after the first few lines.
Has anyone else found this? If so, is there a work around, at a scripting or
other level anyone knows of?

jerry
jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx