problem with MS Word 2007 and .rtf file

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:56:32 -0600

I am using JFW 10 with Microsoft Word 2007. I am trying to read a file saved
in rich text format, and every time I page up or down to try and find a
specific spot in the file JAWS reads things out of order, and doesn't always
read what is there. I tried saving the file as a .docx file, and that didn't
help. Usually after I restore or maximize the window it will read, but it's
not working this time. Does anyone have any suggestions? It will read things
when I read by word, but when I try to read by line it skips a lot of stuff.