RE: problem website

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:28:54 -0700

Hi um the links you are trying to click are not links they are pictures.
Reading the status bar there is no link to information.  Routing the jaws
cursor  to the virtual cursor and right clicking does not give a link to
coppy.  They are just alt tagged graphics describing the sample story.  Hope
that helps.

Jim Grimsby Jr.
skype: Jim.grimsby
I say what I mean! I mean what I say!