Re: problem (lynx)

  • From: Christian Bruene <2hiNRG@xxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 00:07:17 +0100

Good evening Tim,

I know lynx, but had nothing to do with that several years. The textbased browser was ported from unix/linux systems to Windows in the 90s. As I started creating websites in 1999 I used it to make sure, websites are explorable just with keystrokes. Which version is it? Have a look at this reference for version 2.8.1 for example: http://artfiles.org/lynx/lynx-2.8.1/lynx2-8-1/lynx_help/keystrokes/keystroke_help.html

I´d like to know how you can use it with jaws...

Regards
Chris

Am 20.12.2010 03:05, schrieb tsull2714@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Good evening,

I'm trying to learn a new program at work called lynx. The program appears to run from the Braille display witch is a focus 80. Anyone has experience with this program help would be much appreciated. I'm using xp

Thanks for any help in advance.

Tim

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5716 (20101219) __________

http://www.eset.com