print folder, My sincere apologies

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dennis" <dennis.cornelison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:16:09 -0400

Hello Dennis, and Folks,
My sincere apologies for my last post wherein I wrote that the programs links
had been removed from the JFWLite Web site.
Apparently they have been reposted, or at least those still current.
I believe Mr. Tom Scales  must have received a lot of messages on this issue of
him removing the programs, and therefore reposted the links!

So strange, this must have happened within the  past few days, as the JFWLite
web site is my Home page!

Once please accept my apologies!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President

"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"

United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://www.crisscrosstech.com/usbca/