RE: pretty sure this is a scam.

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 03:45:08 -0400

You would be correct about that.

James,
List Admin

  _____

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Alex Midence
Sent: September 20, 2009 9:55 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: pretty sure this is a scam.

Doesn't look on topic to me.

----- Original Message -----
From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 9:01 AM
Subject: pretty sure this is a scam.

Hi folks Ken here not sure if this is on topic or not, but I received an
invite from an unknown person to join them on a social networking site
called 9 Jasolks dot net.  Does anyone know about this and is it a fake?
Thanks, Ken.

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.