RE: pressing h for headings, and being taken to the desk top

  • From: "Larry Stansifer" <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 17:09:09 -0700

Dustin,

These are kind of chump suggestions but is your window maximized? did you
try refreshing the screen?
I just finished checking all of the optimization settings for JFW and
windows XP Pro and was amazed at how many of them had slipped. If you
haven't checked these settings I would highly recommend it before you
reinstall.