RE: possibly off topic sorry

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:08:22 -0700

Hi Gary:

Yes that is a verry good suggestion lol.  When I wrote to netlibrary, they
said to re-install all of my players as they are all inter-related with
windows media player which I was unaware of.  It was also suggested that I
totally uninstall and re-install media player itself.  However, as stated in
an earlier message, I can get windows media player to go back only two
versions any idea as to how to totally get rid of it so I can start with a
fresh installation?  Thanks.

Liz

PS:  Sorry for the dumb questions!

   _____