possibly OT if so sorry

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:14:39 -0800

Hi List:

I have a question.  After getting my computer problems all sorted out I
think I created one.  I downloaded an audiobook (one that requires you to
obtain a license to listen to it) and I obtained the license with
realplayer.  Then because I usually use realplayer for movies and winamp for
audiobooks, I tried to listen to the book with winamp.  Now I get a windows
media error saying there is a problem obtaining the license.  Can I get rid
of windows media player as that is the dialog box this error appears in.
Please help if possible.  I used up the three download trials they will give
me for one book already.  Thanks.

Liz

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:32 PM