Re: please help me

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 05:22:52 -0600

Could you be a little more clear about exactly what you need?  Perhaps you
misspelled Webvisum?  IF so, it's an extension used in the browser Firefox.
Many blind computer users like it because of it's ability to solve visual
captcha.  To find out more: go here:

www.webvisum.com

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you come
With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: