outlook best settings

  • From: "mark" <mfurn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:59:41 -0500

    OK, for those who have more knowledge than I, why must we have  the
outlook bar and the folder list unchecked under view?

AS for my druthers, they are checked. This allows me to shift tab to the
list view hit the first letter of the folder desired, then just tab into it.
It is a lot easier than control y.

I had this set up for a long time, but when setting up a new computer, I
followed jfw's recommendations and for the life of me, could not figure out
why I no longer could do the above. I rechecked the 2 items and all is well.

Mark

Have a Postage Stamp Mentality:
Stick to one thing until you get there.