RE: outlook 2007 headache

  • From: "Rod" <Rod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 11:09:31 -0600

Another option for hearing the information, is after you've arrowed down to
the contact you're interested in, use the MSAA key to read the information
ctrl+alt+shift+m. Granted, it just reads everything and you can't focus on a
single field, but I find it helpful and quicker than opening up the contact
and navigating to the information.,