RE: on mouseover

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:49:23 -0500

Thanks Bill,  I don't know how you found this but this is good.  I guess I
never played with the speech and sound manager and didn't know you could do
this kind of thing with it.  I will now have to take a closer look at the
speech and sound manager to see what else I can do with it.
Regards

Tom Bisset