Re: officeXP vs office 2000

  • From: Anna K Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 06:18:31 -0500

Personally, I would go with Office 2000, but that's because it's what I
know best.  I find it really manageable.  Even mail merge--which is harder
though possible with Office XP.

Also, there are some really good tutorials out covering Office 2000--MS
Word enough to become an expert, Excel, and even (ugh!) Access.