Re: offering jaws training laps in-egypt.

  • From: "Charles" <onthego2005@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 06:36:33 -0700

Hello,

You can go to the freedom web page and here you will find training material/tutorials on the learning topics you are looking for. There are even on site training programs on script writing available from freedom scientific.

Regards,

Charles

----- Original Message ----- From: "mostafa almahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>