off topic about kurzweil mailing list and game inquiry

  • From: acarthon@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 06:25:13 -0600

Hi list,
This is my first time posting. However, I have been lurking around for a
good while now. My first question is about the Kurzweil 1000 mailing
list. Do they have one, and if so, how might I go about subscribing to
it. I e-mailed customer service, but I didn't get a comprehensible
response. It seemed like they forwarded my e-mail to the tech support
people, and that's the last I heard from them.
Also, I am wondering if anyone has played the adventure text game
"Legend11." If so, is there a walkthru or solution for it on the net. I
received it through Kurzweil 1000 version 10 software in the extras
folder. I am stuck in the catacombs. However, I don't want to die there.
smile So far I have made it through to of the areas of the catacombs, but
this third area has me walking literally in circles. I sent a e-mail to
ED Roman who I believe developed it, but I haven't heard from him as of
yet.  Maybe there's a web site I can go to for help.

Thanks and I wish you all a prosperous, blessed New Year.
AC