objects on a webpage

  • From: "nicol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:09:20 +0200

Hi
Yardbird's question  with regards to finding out more about what the word
object means,  lets me think of something interesting.
This was never covered in surfs up. All the elements on   websites was
covered, just not this one namely  objects.
The letter o moves you to the next object on a page. Can any one  tell me
why website authors puts objects on websites?
Can anyone please  give me a  website example where I can press o  to move
to an object? On all the  millions of websites I have been on, jaws says: no
more objects found if I press o. Is objects on websites often used  and is
it useful to  everybody that surfs  the net?
If anyone came across objects on websites please can you give me the address
of a website where objects can be found?
The  jawes  synopsis and description about objects isn't clear to me. In
other words if I press insert+1 to turn on keyboard help and I  press o once
and twice, the information jaws gives is not clear. It doesn't tell me what
an object on a webpage is, it only tells me what the o keystroke does.