nivida video cards

  • From: Baby Fire Ray <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:18:50 -0500

Ok there everyone i have a question for you all.
I am wondering if the following video card is d c m complient
it is a  Nvidia 440 mx video card.
and i would like to know what the latest update for this card is as well I have
a gateway 500 s plus series computer running windows xp home  with 512 dual
data ram and a p 4 with 2.4 ghz processor  would i need to update my ram as
well?
also how well does this card work with jaws?