Re: new updates

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 02:42:18 -0500

Hi. Um, the mouse over feature can be *easily* turned off, by going to the
configuration manager, html options and then go to the misc tab. Uncheck
the check box for indicate element atribute.
Then save your changes. If you upgrade to 5.1, which i definitely think you
should do if at all possible, remember to go back to the same place and
uncheck that box again. also remember to save your changes or it won't stick.