nero vision frustration

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:38:59 -0700

Hi List:

I hope some of you can be of assistance.  I had some problems learning how
to burn dvds with nero vision and had things worked out for a time.  So far
I have burned about 10 dvds and don’t know what to do now.  Part way
through, I get a message saying vob directory already exists just before I
go to click the burn button.  I found a vob_temp file on the computer, is
this a temporary file that has to be deleted perioticallyu or something.
Also it says write button instead of burn button as it did previously.  When
I select this write button and say yes that I want to continue after vob
directory message it supposedly transcodes and even says (after about two
hours on average) that it has burned successfully.  However, when I try to
play it either on the computer or the dvd player either the disc is not
recognized or it appears empty.  Also normally the tray opens automatically
but does not presently.  I did a virus check with avg and there didn’t
appear to be a virus; I also did a scan disk and defrag and all that jazz
and the computer works fine.  Shouls I do a re-installation of bvoth the
plug-in and the nero vision software both.  Now I’m glad I saved the
uninstalled files.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Liz Wade

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:07 AM