Re: navigation in Nod 32

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:16:08 -0400

Okay, I finally gave in.
Crystal, I just installed the standard version and I can go to the programs
menu and find ESet, and then find help on the submenu.
It seemed it was a typcial HTML help system.
Just arrow down and enter on level 0 in the treeview and then arrow down and
enter on one of the help topics.
Then f6 to move you back and forth between the help topics and the contents.
Now I know that we need to turn off user graphical interface.   I know this
because Bruce said it was so, haha.
But I haven't figured out where to turn it off.
I can find it in the control center, nod 32 system status, then I find a
line that says use graphic says it is on.  But I can't seem to turn it off
there.
Bruce, oh Bruce, where are you?
Debbie