Re: navigating cbs website

  • From: "Fred M. Scott" <fscott1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:48:33 -0500

Try pressing alt-down arrow while in forms mode and before trying to arrow thru choices. This sometimes works.

Fred
At 11:33 PM 8/12/2005, you wrote:

I went to the cbs website.  There is a combo box where you choose a show.  When I turn off the virtual cursor, I try to arrow down through the list and jfw opens the first link and I can't see the list of the other shows.  ANy help would be appreciated.
-- To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx