Re: music sharing programs useable with Jaws

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:01:59 -0400

Hello Liz,

I am trying to find a music sharing program that works well with Jaws with not
much Luck.  Do you have luck with the program winMx as far as it being user
friendly with Jaws?  If you do, can you please tell me from what site did you
download this WinMx program and what version that you are currently using?  Any
help on this would be so very much appreciative.  Much thanks.

All the best,

Hank

SSubject: music sharing programs

  Hey Guys:

  I am trying to help someone with winMx and Emule and was wondering if there
are any scripts that could be of help for someone without a Braille display.  I
myself use a Braille display and I am asking this because I know often when
viewing search results I only hear the first one and I read the remainders in
Braille.  Obviously, for those without Braille displays that is not an option.
Thanks.

  Liz

  Checked by AVG.
11:31 AM