Re: multi-track recording software.

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Hallsworth <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:19:13 +0000

Hi,
http://www.jsonar.org
for free JAWS scripts.  they utilise the hotspot clicker utility which you can
download from
http://www.hotspotclicker.org

Best regards,
Orhan Deniz
E-mail:
orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxx
MSN:
orhan1793@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM and skype:
kvp2008

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/kvp2008
Blog:
http://worldandother.wordpress.com
last.fm profile!
http://last.fm/user/orhandeniz1993

on Tuesday, 17 February 2009, at 9:06:31 AM, Chris Hallsworth wrote:
This is not free; however it does come with some audio equipment.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx