Re: mse

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 13:17:56 -0800

Hi kevin,

Here you go.

Don't bother with the MS web site,  Instead, visit the web site below and
arrow down to the three links in the body of the article to download MSE.
Select
the link appropriate for your OS, and your download will start immediately.
As long as you have a genuine copy of Windows, the set-up and installation
should be a breeze. There is no captcha, registration or special
configuration settings to deal with.

http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009/09/first-look-microsoft-security-essentials-impresses.ars

Gerald