more on AVG ?

  • From: "Cathie J" <cjacobse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:03:03 -0700

I followed Debbie's instructions to the point of pressing f3 and a list of 7
items came up. My question has to do with this list. Most items are said not
to be checked , however I also hear that it did a scan today and is
scheduelled to do the next scan tomorrow, as well as items being fully
functional. So why does it say not checked prior to these items? I am
concerned as I do want my emails scanned and to this point all incomming
email had the little certification "scanned by AVG".
Thanks,

Cathie
cjacobse@xxxxxxxxx