Re: miranda help requested

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:12:00 -0400

What you do when you first open Miranda is to go into the status menu and connect Miranda to the servers of the respective services--AIM, MSN, etc. You might be connected via the MSN client itself, but Miranda needs to be connected. If you were to look in the system tray, you'd most likely find Miranda saying that you were offline.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>