Re: message menue in oe compose window not available:

  • From: "Dorothy" <mardot@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:38:28 -0500

David,

The exact same thing happens here.  When arrowing to the right, instead of
cycling back through File, etc., it takes you out of the menu, but does not
say anything.  It just beeps.

I'm using JFW 5.00844, Windows XP home.  Had not realized this was
occurring, so don't know when it started.

Just checked, and it does the same with Jaws 4.51.

I know this doesn't fix it, but thought you'd like to know it works the same
for someone else.

Dorothy
mardot@xxxxxxx