Re: marking my place

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:27:37 +0200

If you need info about place markers in Ie:
Press ctrl+shift+k on the highlighted title you need, then, tab once to add
marker and press space bar.
You will get an editbox, write inside of it this title as you wish and tab
again to ok. You have done it.
When you want to jump to this place, simply press k only the letter k and
you'll stand on the list of the markers that you did. Press enter on the one
you need.

I hope this helps.

Moti