Re: macks

  • From: "brandon : serrebi" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:51:55 -0800

this is a jaws only discusion list. No discusions of non-jaws related stuff.
Although, I will say if the school isn't cheap and has the latest mac os 10.4
or later, there is a built in screen reader. I've played with it a little bit,
but not enough to say how great it is. It's fully featured, though.

Brandon
Check out my Multiply page!
http://serrebi.multiply.com
and my group, commercial trance fans with music uploads!
http://commercialtrancefans.multiply.com
skype: serrebi2006 [if you need to talk to me, please add me to your list
first. No anonimus calls are allowed.]
msn: serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo: djserrebi
mercora: serrebi101