Re: lost alva satellite settings

  • From: "PJ Cabre" <cabre03@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:04:18 -0400

which one do you have? I have the alva 570 0ro. My function keys are on the right. If I press the two outer vertical keys along with the bottom horizontal key it beeps and the display says, from left to right, usb status, config, save, load, test. Does that help? If you need more help to go from there, contact me and we'll go through it step by step together. Good luck ----- Original Message ----- From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>