Re: looking for the old jfw 2.0 floppy disks

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:07:46 -0400

Hello Ray,
How can I get jfw 2.0 ? Can you explain to me why you can't help me ? Maybe I will understand where you coming from. I thought real player is the one we talking about. Well somebody from jfw jaws e-mail list told me that real player work with jaws.

Addison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>