Re: looking for experienced JAWS scripters

  • From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:12:47 -0600

Mary,
My name is Dean Schmidt, and I'm an experienced free lance script writer.
I'm marketing some of the scripts that i've written on my web site:

http://www.AccessiblePrograms.com
I've written a set of scripts that make the Google search engine much more
accessible with JAWS, and fixed the tool box in Visual Basic 6.0 along with
other scripts for VB6.  Also I've just finished scripting two full
applications, FTP Explorer and Roxio/Senantec GoBack 3.0.  I've been able to
solve any scripting problem that I've tackled. I use advanced scripting
techniques such as scripts that work within the Windows hierarchy whenever
appropriate and have programming experience in Visual Basic.

I'd be interested in finding out more about the project(s) that you
mentioned in your message. I'm willing to provide my scripts if that would
be helpful.

Sincerely,
Dean Schmidt