Re: locking code

  • From: Leonard Salinas <texomakid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 11:21:46 -0500

one more thing about jaws' locking code, if you ever make a hardware change whether it be cd-rom or sound card, or video adapter, the locking code will change. of course, if you change the video adapter, jaws will not work for two reasons, the locking code will change and the video intercept will have to be reinstalled as well.

Legend has it that on Saturday 7/14/2007 10:53 AM, Patricia said:
because i've never reformated my computer and re-used my existing JAWS key, does the locking code change when you reformat? or is this more hardware related. because I know that JAWS depends heavily on the locking code to authorize.

Patricia

e-mail: <mailto:bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
msn: <mailto:bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx>bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx