RE: limewire and Jaws

  • From: "Jouie Balgoa" <jouiebalgoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 19:57:09 +0800

Hi. Using JAWS9 here, I can't read anything in limewire. I don't even know
how to access the search field. Do you have the latest version of Limewire?
It's just all blank. When changing the cursor to JAWS cursor, JAWS reads the
text but it is not clear what's this about. It appears also that JAWS can't
find the menu bar.

Jouie

visit

http://www.jouielovesyou.multiply.com/

to read my profile as well as my articles and other things I am interested
with.

:)