Re: latest update to jaws 11

  • From: michael kizer <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:13:50 -0400

i have no firefox problems but i did a system restore last night to fix another problem and it totally killed jaws it said unknown function every time i hit a key when i ran the setup file it installed as if it had never been installed before

follow me on twitter michaelandedenfor  facebook mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx or live
michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx in god we trust

On 4/18/2010 7:22 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Chris,
FYI, I installed Outlook 2003 this afternoon and do not have that Outlook 2003 problem you describe, which must be very annoying.
I pretty much gave up on Firefox with JAWS 10.