latest patch

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:49:35 +0100

 I have now downloaded iton desktop which is windows 7 64 bit using Ms outlook
and all ok came in faster than any patch I have had before so mustbe small but
my xp laptop using Outlook express is still saying expanded it shouldbe so easy
to put right since it has often happened but if I tinker tonight I may make it
worse, only think I didnot realise John was offering an august update at all
Well august it is and a new moon I am told tonight and if I could see should be
comets in the night sky,,weather here not clear enough however  but  maybe over
there dorothy