keystroke e and f do almostt he same thing on web pages

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:54:23 -0500

Hi,
I  was  hoping there would be some  improvement on finding  same element as
once worked 2 versions back.

I  tried  out using  th new e "e" and the  "f'   key comand from JAWS 4.51.
The  e comand seems almost a waste.
Too bad  we can't get the  s  back again.
Lacking a  public beta, we are supposed to write
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or  what ?
Also by the way, since it says on the new MAGIC pagethat JAWS 6 was tested
"extensively" with MAGIC, then  how come no one will name any video  card
that will support simultaneous usage of JAWS & MaGIC?
I ask this as it is almost impossible to get a computer without bumping into
a A T I video card along the way.
Just make the thing work with 1 A T I card please-- in terms of using the so
called the extensively tested JAWS and MAGIC.

Thanks.