jfwService and SAPI 5 problem

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:55:14 +0200

Hi list,

I recently tried to add new SAPI 5 voices and tried to use jaws 7 with
them.

Anything works just fine if jaws is run as a regular application but
when it is started as a service, ("run jaws first" checked), only
Microsoft Sam is available. The other voices are listed but when I try
to choose one of them, I received an "unhandled exception" message and
jaws stops running.

I'm running windows XP pro SP2 and jaws 7.0.

Please does anyone know what's happening and how to solve this problem
if possible?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris