RE: jfw and internet explorer

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 18:00:14 -0700

Press control E I think.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Gery Gaubert
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:52 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: jfw and internet explorer

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Gery Gaubert [mailto:gerygaubert@xxxxxxx]
Sent:   Sunday, May 29, 2005 12:51 PM
To:     'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject:        jfw and internet explorer

I am trying to surf the web and I keep getting a message about top 20
searches for what ever I am looking for.  My friend says it is a toolbar
or
something.  Like if I go to freedom scientific's website and click on a
link
like pacmate downloads I get a message that says internet explorer
search
for downloads top 20 results
not satisfied try google.  How can I get rid of this and stop it from
happening?