Re: jfw and antivirus protection

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:45:47 -0400

Hi Katherine, although I can't say what the absolute best is I can give you
my experience on the matter.  I still have a computer with ME running on it
with JAWS 5.1 and Norton antiviral runs on it just fine.  I caution you
though at least my particular computer doesn't react well if JAWS is running
while Norton is trying to do a full system scan.  So what we do is turn JAWS
off just at the point when Norton is about to run a full scan.
David Ferrin
I just got lost in thought.  It was unfamiliar territory.
personal email address
dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx