jfw 7.10 or web site

  • From: Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:14:22 -0700

Hi all,
I'm trying to read the following page,
www.theahl.com
unfortunately all I get read to me is THUMB cache/ no idea why the word
thumb would be on a hockey page.
But it's horrible!
Couldn't find the schedule of games or even send the web site a note after
clicking the contact button.
If someone can help navigate this page I'd appreciate it!
Good night!
 Or what would be the easiest to tell them how to make it accessible?

$$$$
MSN: & EMAIL: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
Listen to NHL hockey at The Ice Zone:
 HttP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone/
$$$$
"Leaders are visionaries with a poorly developed sense of fear
  and no concept of the odds against them. They make the impossible
  happen."

  *Dr. *Robert Jarvik*