Re: jfw 7.0 and msn messenger 7.5

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:49:38 -0700

Hi Chris:

thanks for the tip, it worked!!! funny how is some situations you get what things are and what they are supposed to do... I should have thought to right-arrow, but I guess normally when I'm in a tree view I'll looking through folders and stuff, so I didn't think to do right-arrow here.
Patricia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>