jfw 5.0 with netscape

  • From: sandi kelly <sandikelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:24:23 -0500

hi all,
I have downloaded netscape to my home computer to play with it before I go
to work tomorrow. I am having problems getting the links list up.
It says the jaws key plus f7. So here is my dummy question, what is
considered the jaws key. When I use keys with f7 I get a message about
Carrot browsing.
Any other hints for netscape would be great. Thanks
Sandi

-- Type: text/plain