RE: jaws11 says "blank" in office 2003 editors

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:20:37 -0400

I had problems like these with earlier versions of JAWS that were correctly
blamed on video driver  incompatibility. I understand video drivers no
longer cause problems for recent versions of JAWS, including 11. Other
listers may well give you useful suggestions, but either way, I'd urge you
to contact FS. The email address for tech support is:
spt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx